You can count on us. And our state-of-the-art Asplundh Cancer Pavilion
At The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Abington - Jefferson Health, our team of experts helps people find the strength to fight cancer, every day. Not only do we have a long-standing reputation in cancer care, we’re also backed by the power of an NCI-designated cancer center – one of only 70 in the country.
86,000 square feet of serious science
With the recent opening of our LEED-certified Asplundh Cancer Pavilion, we bring you everything you need to fight cancer under one roof, in one convenient location. The Asplundh Cancer Pavilion is more than a peaceful and serene healing environment. It puts 86,000 square feet of cancer-fighting science right where you need it most. Right here in the suburbs of Philadelphia. Giving you access to:
- Leading-edge clinical treatments:
- The latest in genomics for precise treatment of your particular cancer
- Unparalleled radiation oncology technology (including three linear accelerators and stereotactic radiosurgery)
- CT simulation technology that maps out tumor targets for more precise treatment plans
- Advanced clinical trials (Phase I, II, and III)
- Board-Certified experts in: diagnostics, evaluation, surgery, radiation therapy, medical oncology, interventional radiology, and more
- More than 50 specialty physicians
A treatment plan built around what matters most: you.
Our approach to fighting cancer is highly personalized – from creating a tailored care plan that treats you and your specific cancer to delivering just the right support services for you and your family. Our cancer specialists collaborate across disciplines to share knowledge and ensure you’re getting the optimal treatments and care. And our Nurse Navigators are with you at every step to make sure all of your questions are answered.
Truly comprehensive cancer care
Beating cancer takes more than advanced treatments and exceptional care, which is why we provide a full range of support services:
- Image recovery
- Fertility preservation
- Symptom support program
- Survivorship program
- Genetic risk assessment & counseling
- Financial counseling
- Palliative care
- Support groups, workshops, and special events